Most of the Apple users around the world use iPhoto to manage their photos and videos. Apple's iPhoto is a software which manages all your photos. Having iPhoto installed on your Apple devices makes it easy to organize and edit your photos.
iPhoto is a small and compact easy-to-use editing tool designed for Apple users to edit and organize photos. But, the question is how do you upload photos to iPhoto for easy editing and organizing. Well, uploading photos to iPhoto is pretty simple and easy. You don't have to be a tech savvy to learn uploading photos to iPhoto. Below we have an easy step by step process to show how you can upload photos to iPhoto from your camera.
1. Launch iPhoto software / application on your Mac computer / laptop.
2. Connect your camera to your Mac using the USB cable that came along.
3. Turn on the camera and set it to playback mode.
4. iPhoto soon recognize the camera and the name of the device will appear in the 'Source' list on the left side of the screen.
5. Select your camera from the Source list. The photos on your camera will be displayed in thumbnail format.
6. In the "Event Name" field, enter a title for the photos that you import. Each time you import pictures from your camera, the program stores them in your iPhoto Events.
7. You have two options to import photos to iPhotos; either you can import all by clicking 'Import all' button or import selected photos by holding the "Command" key, choose some photos. Then click the “Import Selected” button.
8. Once the photo importing task is finished, you'll be prompted to delete photos from the camera or "Keep Photos". Perform the desired action.
9. To view imported photos, click the "Events" in the "Source" list .
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”