If you are running OS X Yosemite or El Capitan on your Mac, then you can go to iCloud Drive in Finder. It allows you to access all of your photos, videos and documents from your Mac, iOS device and Windows PC securely. If you want to migrate photos from Flickr account to iCloud Drive, you need to download photos to your Mac. To learn how to migrate Flickr photos to iCloud Drive on Mac, check out the steps given below.
Here are the steps to Migrate Photos and Videos from Flickr to iCloud Drive on Mac:
Quick Tip to Backup your Digital Photos
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click "You" button located at the top of the window.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- If you want to download a photo, then open the photo that you want to migrate and click "..." (3 horizontal dots) icon. Select "View All sizes" option. Choose the size which you want to download and then click the link in the 'Download' section.
- If you want to download a video, open the video which you want to migrate. Click "..." (3 horizontal dots) located at the bottom right corner of the screen. Select "Download original file" option.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the photo from the Flickr.
- Your photo or video will be downloaded to Mac into "Downloads" folder. You can also create a folder and copy those photos into that folder.
- Open "Finder Window" on your Mac.
- Click "iCloud Drive" located left side under the "Favorites" section.
- You can create a folder on your iCloud Drive to save migrated photos.
- Open another "Finder Window" on your Mac.
- Browse your Flickr photos that you have downloaded to Mac.
- Copy the photos or folder and paste them into iCloud Drive's Folder.
If you have treasured photographs, or you take photos of everything you like, you won't want to lose them. So, what is the best way to backup photos on an ongoing basis? In the back of your mind, you know you need to backup all of your photos. But where do you start? Here's how to backup your digital life: PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.