If your are using Picasa to organize and manage your Photos, then you must know that it is one of the best tool to Upload your Picasa photos to your Picasa web account. The tool is handy and is packed with advance features that help you manage, organize and upload photos.
So, if you are a Picasa user and are looking for how to upload photos to Picasa Web albums, you are at right place. Below we have a step by step process to let you know how to upload photos from Picasa to Picasa Web account.
1. Launch Picasa desktop application and select photos that you wish to upload to Picasa Web Albums.
2. At the bottom of the Picasa window, you'll see 'Picasa Web Albums' button. Click it.
3. As soon as you click the 'Picasa Web Albums' button, a dialog box opens up. this dialog box help you specify name, title, description and other settings.
4. In the dialog box, specify the photo settings and location.
5. the top segment of the dialog box asks you whether you want to upload photos to an existing album or create a new one.
6. If you are uploading photos for the first time, you'll have to create a new album or else select an existing one.
7. The next section of the dialog box asks you to give your album a Title. If you are uploading it to an existing album, select it or else if you are creating a new name then specify it here.
8. If you do not specify anything, the default name of your album will be 'Pictures'.
9. The next step is to give your album a description. Remember, the description you give here applies to all the photos in your album. So, it is better to give a general description that applies to each photo.
10. The next step is to specify where these photos were taken. If you want to skip this step you can. But, if you specify a location, searching becomes easy. It also helps you keep a track of it.
11. Now, choose any one of the upload setting i.e.Optimized Large, medium, or largest file.
12. Or you can leave this at the default, Optimized Large. This option ensures a nice, large photo without occupying too much file space.
13. Now choose one of the 'Visibility' setting. You can either choose 'Public' or 'Unlisted'.
14. Once you are done filling the information, click 'Ok'. Then Picasa will start uploading photos to your Picasa Web account.
15. Once the upload process is complete, you can check it by signing in to your Picasa web account.
You can install PicBackMan's Picasa uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.