Picasa Web Album is a fast and easy photo sharing website provided by Google Inc. Picasa Web is arranging photos into album sets. You can rearrange the order of photos and videos within albums. To rearrange the order of photos and videos, click on the album and then 'Edit' button. Select 'Organize & Reorder' option and then drag and drop them. Click 'Done' button. You can also edit captions, add a comment on photos and videos. You can easily download photos and videos from Picasa Web Album to Mac. There are two ways to download videos from Picasa Web Album to Mac Machine i.e. the PicBackMan way and the other is from the Picasa web.
A. The PicBackMan way
- On Accounts tab, associate your Picasa/Google Photos accounts.
- Go to Migrate tab and click on â€˜Choose Account to Migrateâ€™ button. Now select Picasa/Google Photos from the drop-down list of associated accounts and click save.
- In order to download photos to your Mac computer, select the check box corresponding to 'My Computer' icon.
- Now click â€˜Migrateâ€™ button that you see at the bottom of the window.
- All your Picasa/Google Photos videos will now be downloaded on your Mac machine.
B. Via Picasa Web
- Go to https://picasaweb.google.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click your account name and then click "Account" located at right corner of the window.
- Click, "Data tools".
- Click "Select data to download".
- Click "Create archive" button to configure your data archive.
- Click "Select all".
- Click "Create archive" button.
- You will see a message "We're preparing your archive & We will email you when the archive is ready to download".
- Click "Download" button.
- You will see an option to download archived file and when you will open it, you will see all the photos and original videos inside it.
You can install PicBackMan's Picasa uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.