Picasa is an image organizing & photo sharing website which allows you to organize, edit and share photos online. You can download photos and entire albums from Picasa Web Albums onto your computer. Picasa software must be installed on your computer to download an entire album from Picasa Web.
a) From the Download menu:
- Select an album which you want to download.
- Click "Download menu" & select "Download to Picasa".
- A pop-up window opens-up, select "Save to Disk".
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the photo from the Picasa web.
b) From the File menu:
- Click "File menu" button & select "Import from Web Albums...".
- Uncheck "Import all albums not currently on this computer (Uncheck to choose manually)" option.
- Select your album which you want to download.
- Click "Ok" button.
4. Select any ('a' or 'b') one of the options listed above.
5. Your album will now be downloaded in Picasa desktop application.
You can install PicBackMan's Picasa uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Quick Tip to ensure your Photos never go missing
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”