You can upload photos and videos from your iPhone to Mac using iPhoto, Image capture and much more. Transferring photos and videos from iPhone to Mac with iPhoto is very easy. iPhoto comes free with every new Mac computer. iPhoto is useful to import photos and videos from iOS devices, digital cameras, scanners and CD's. iPhoto supports most common photo and video file formats. If you check the box "Split Events" in iPhoto while importing photos and videos, it will create a new event for each grouping of images.
Following are the steps to Upload Photos from iPhone to Mac:
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac using the USB cable that came with your iPhone.
- Open 'iPhotos' (If it doesn't open automatically, open it from the Finder).
- You will see all your photos from your iPhone here.
- Now click on 'Import Photos' button to import all your photos or Click on 'Import Selected' button to import one or more selected photos.
- Now switch to the 'Last Import' tab.
- Click on 'Edit' button and select 'All' and then click on 'Edit' button.
- Now click on 'Copy' to copy all the photos you just imported from your iPhone & go to 'Finder'.
- Click on 'Edit'.
- Now click on 'Paste' option to paste all imported photos to your Mac.
- All your photos will now be uploaded to Mac.