You can easily organize your photos and videos into Google Drive folders. Google Drive allows you to copy, move and edit photos, but those changes will not reflect in Google Photos. If you delete an individual photo or video from Google Drive, then it will delete from Google Photos also. If you are looking step by step process to backup videos from Google Drive to Google Photos on Android phone, read below.
Here are the steps to Backup Videos from Google Drive to Google Photos on Android:
- Go to https://photos.google.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download and install Google Photos app on your Android Phone from the App store & launch it.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open Google Drive App on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video folders.
- Select the video which you want to backup.
- Tap or long press your video.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Send" button.
- You will see list of applications. Tap "Google Photos".
- A "Upload to Photos" window opens up.
- Tap "Upload" button.
- This is how your video will now be backed up to Google Photos.