SkyDrive or OneDrive is a cloud storage solution where people can backup and share their photos, documents across multiple devices. SkyDrive allows you to access your photos, videos & files from devices like smartphones, tablets, desktop computers etc. SkyDrive offers storage space of 7GB absolutely free to all its users. SkyDrive has a "Camera Backup" feature that allows you to backup photos & videos either in their original resolution or a lesser size to save space on your SkyDrive.
Here are the steps to upload photos from iPhone 5 to SkyDrive?
1. Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. If you have SkyDrive app installed on your iPhone 5, launch it. Or else download it from the App store.
3. Tap "File" icon located at the bottom of the screen.
4. Tap "Share" button at the top right corner of your screen.
5. Select "Add Items" button.
6. You will see 3 options:
a) Create a Folder.
b) Take a Photo or Video.
c) Choose Existing
7. Select "Choose Existing" if you want to upload them to an existing folder or else create a new folder.
8. Tap "Camera Roll" option & select the photos that you wish to upload.
9. Click "Upload" button located at the top-right corner of the screen.
10. All the photos from your iPhone 5 will now be uploaded to SkyDrive.
You can install PicBackMan's SkyDrive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”