OneDrive (known as SkyDrive) is a cloud storage service by Microsoft Corp. SkyDrive allows you to store & share your photos, videos & important documents across multiple devices. You can upload multiple photos and videos to your SkyDrive account from your iPad & once they are uploaded, you can quickly share them with your friends and family simply by emailing or texting a direct link to your photos. SkyDrive offers 7GB free storage space for new users.
Here are the steps to upload photos from iPad to SkyDrive:
1. Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. If you have SkyDrive app installed on your iPad, launch it. Or else download it from the App store.
3. Tap "File" icon located at the bottom of the screen.
4. Tab "Share" button at the top right corner of your screen.
5. Tap "Add a Photo or Video" button.
6. You will see 2 options "Take a Photo or Video" & "Choose Existing", select "Choose Existing".
7. Select photos (which you want to upload) from your camera roll.
8. You will see the message that it is uploading.
9. The message in the green bar indicates that all the photos from your iPad will now be safely uploaded to SkyDrive.
You can install PicBackMan's SkyDrive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”