OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) is Microsoft's cloud storage service. OneDrive allows you to backup and sync your photos, videos, documents and important files to cloud storage and access them from anywhere.
When it comes to backing up digital photos and videos there are many ways to do so. But the most easy and reliable option is to back them up onto a cloud storage. Cloud backup serves as an offline backup and is accessible from anywhere in the world (all you need is an internet connection).
So, if you are looking for ways to upload and backup photo from your computer system to SkyDrive, read the step by step process below:
1. Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create a Microsoft account.
2. Once you are signed in to your account, you will see a set of Microsoft services at the top. Select "OneDrive". You will get 2 options "create" & "upload".
3. click "Create" button & select "Folder" option. Specify a folder name (name of your photo album) to upload photos.
4. Click on the folder you created.
5. To upload photos to this folder, click on "Upload" button located in the top menu bar. As soon as you click on upload button a "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select photos that you want to upload.
You can install PicBackMan's SkyDrive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”