OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) is Microsoft's cloud storage service. OneDrive allows you to backup and sync your photos, videos, documents and important files to cloud storage and access them from anywhere. OneDrive is one of the best places to backup your Photos & videos. It offers 7GB free storage for new users & goes as high as 200 GB for $100 per year.
Following are the steps to upload videos from Nokia Lumia to SkyDrive:
1. Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. If you have SkyDrive app installed on your phone, launch it. Or else download it from the App store.
3. Click "Start" button to go to the start screen on Nokia Lumia phone.
4. Go to "Pictures" & select "Camera Roll" option.
5. Tap videos that you want to upload.
6. Tap "..." (3 horizontal dots) located at the bottom right side corner on your phone screen.
7. Click "Share on SkyDrive".
8. Select "Send photo icon" located at bottom on the screen & you will see the message "Uploading to SkyDrive".
9. All your videos will now be uploaded to SkyDrive.
You can install PicBackMan's SkyDrive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Quick Tip to ensure your videos never go missing
Videos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”