SkyDrive or OneDrive is Microsoft’s cloud storage service. OneDrive helps you to backup photos, videos & files from your PC and mobile devices to an online storage space. It is a famous cloud service that offers 7 GB of FREE storage space to all its users. OneDrive allows you to automatially upload videos from your Windows 8.1 PC.
Find out how to upload videos from Windows 8.1 PC to skydrive:
1. Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create an Microsoft account.
2. Download the SkyDrive application on your computer.
3. Open PC settings and click "OneDrive" option.
4. Click "Camera roll" on the left side of "OneDrive".
5. You will see an option that says "Automatically upload videos to OneDrive". Move the slider from left to right to turn it ON. All your videos in your camera roll will be uploaded to OneDrive.
You can install PicBackMan's SkyDrive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”