SkyDrive or OneDrive is a cloud storage service where users can store & backup their files & documents. OneDrive can also be used as a backup storage for your photos & videos. Users can access OneDrive from their mobile phones or from a web browser on PC. Every Nokia Lumia smartphone comes with 7GB of free storage via SkyDrive.
Here are the steps to automatically upload photos from Nokia Lumia 800 to SkyDrive:
1. Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. If you have Skydrive app installed on your phone, launch it. Or else download it from the App store.
3. Click "Start" button to go to the start screen on Nokia Lumia 800.
4. Tap "->" key located on the start screen.
5. Tap "Setting".
6. Select "Applications".
7. Tap "Pictures+camera".
8. Select "Automatically upload to SkyDrive".
9. All your photos will now be automatically uploaded to SkyDrive.
You can install PicBackMan's SkyDrive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Quick Tip to ensure your Photos never go missing
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”