Flickr has become one of the best photo & video sharing website where it offers 1TB of free storage space to all its users. SmugMug is another very popular image hosting website where you can share & sell your photos.
Uploading and sharing your Flickr photos onto your SmugMug account is easy using PicBackMan Migrate tool. Following we have a quick guide to let you know how to upload photos from Flickr to Smugmug.
1. On Accounts tab, associate your SmugMug & Flickr accounts .
2. Go to Migrate tab and click on 'Associate Account' button. Now select Flickr from the dropdown list of associated accounts and click save.
3. Now you'll see a Flickr icon on the window and corresponding it various check boxes for various online services.
4. In order to migrate photos to Smugmug account, select the check box corresponding to SmugMug icon.
5. Now click 'Migrate' button that you see at the bottom of the window.
6. All your Flickr photos will now be uploaded / migrated to your SmugMug account.
You can install PicBackMan's Flickr Photo uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos