How to upload Photo Album From Computer to Flickr?
Flickr allows you to backup photos at their original resolution size. When you share photos with your family & friends, they have the option to download the photos in original, high-quality or a smaller size so that they will take up less space on their computer. You can upload multiple photos & videos from computer to Flickr at once. Once you upload photos to Flickr, you can add tags, make sets or albums, add people & add to groups.
Following are the steps to upload Photo Album From Computer to Flickr:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign into your account.
- Once you have signed into your account, click "Upload" button located at the top of the window.
- Click "Choose photos & videos" button to upload an album.
- "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select all photos from the album. Press and hold the "Ctrl" key to select multiple photos at once.
- Click "Open" button.
- You have another option to upload the photos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your photos directly from your computer to a location in your Flickr account.
- Click "Upload Photos" button located at the top right corner of the window.
- A pop-up window opens up. Click "Upload" button.
- Your photo album will now be uploaded to Flickr.
You can install PicBackMan's Flickr uploader for Mac or Flickr Uploader for Windows to backup and upload photos and/or videos to your Flickr account (one or multiple), automatically. PicBackMan is the best Flickr Uploadr alternative to automatically & seamlessly backup all your photos and/or videos to one or more of your Flickr accounts.