How to upload photos from Flickr to Photobucket using PicBackMan?
Uploading and sharing your Flickr photos to your Photobucket account is easy using PicBackMan Migrate tool. Following we have a quick guide to let you know how to upload photos from Flickr to Photobucket.
1. On Accounts tab, associate your Photobucket & Flickr accounts .
2. Go to Migrate tab and click on 'Associate Account' button. Now select Flickr from the dropdown list of associated accounts and click save.
3. Now you'll see a Flickr icon on the window and corresponding it various check boxes for various online services.
4. In order to migrate photos to Photobucket account, select the check box corresponding to Photobucket icon.
5. Now click 'Migrate' button that you see at the bottom of the window.
6. All your Flickr photos will now be uploaded / migrated to your Photobucket account.
You can install PicBackMan's Flickr Photo uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos