There are several tools available to batch download Flickr photos and videos. You can use "PicBackMan" to easily and effortlessly batch download photos from your Flickr account. You just need to download and install "PicBackMan" on your computer and connect your Flickr account. It helps you to systematically download all of the photos from your Flickr account to your local computer. Simultaneously you can upload your Flickr photos to multiple services like Google Drive, Dropbox, Picasa Web, SmugMug, Box, Facebook, Photobucket, OneDrive.
Here are the steps to Batch Download Flickr Photos using PicBackMan:
- Donload and install "PicBackMan Flickr Uploader for Windows" on your computer.
- Register to create your account.
- Go to "Accounts" tab.
- Click "Connect" button to connect your Flickr account.
- Click "Migrate" tab.
- Click "migrate Account" button.
- Click check box located next to Flickr.
- Click "Save" button.
- You will see a "Flickr" icon on the windows.
- Click on the check box corresponding to "My Computer".
- Click "Migrate" button.
- All your Flickr photos will now be downloaded to computer in location "C:PicBackMan".