There is no way to add multiple photos to your Instagram story at once. Instagram only lets you upload photos to your Instagram story one at a time. The photos you upload or share in your Instagram story disappear after 24 hours. The best way to add multiple photos to your Instagram story is to post them one by one and they will appear like a slideshow.
Here's how you add a single photo to your Instagram story:
- Open the Instagram app and tap the 'Camera' icon located in the top-left of your phone screen or just swipe right from anywhere in the feed.
- Then tap the 'capture' button to take a photo or tap and hold to record a video (if you wish to upload a video to your Instagram story).
- If you want to add a Boomerang to your Instagram story just tap Boomerang (the infinity/loop) icon at the bottom of the screen, then tap the circle to take a burst of photos that loops forward and backward.
- Then tap the 'edit' icon draw, add text or a sticker to your photo or video. Tap Undo to remove a drawing effect or Done to save it. To remove text or a sticker, drag and drop it on the 'trashcan' icon at the bottom of the screen.
- You can tap Cancel to discard your photo or video or tap 'Save' icon to save it to your phone. When you're done, tap '+' icon encircled with a dotted line to share your story.
To add multiple photos, repeat the process until you finish uploading all the photos that you wish to add to your story.