Instagram is a photo and video-sharing website where you can click photos and record videos.You can set your photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see your photos and videos. Instagram allows you to take a photo, upload to Instagram and share to other social networking sites. You can upload photos to Instagram from your phone's library and the one you have clicked by you on your phone.
Here is the process to Post Cinemagraphs to Your Instagram Stories:
- Loop and export your cinematography as an .MP4. Aim for around 10 seconds or less during export. The shorter your cinemagraph, the more times it can loop within that 10-second frame.
- Now Airdrop the .MP4 to your iOS device or Dropbox, iCloud.
- Open your Instagram account and tap on the '+' icon in the top left corner.
- Now swipe downwards from the top of your screen to see the selection of recently added media to your phone & then select your cinemagraph.
- Now add filters, text, emojis to your cinemagraph to make it more attractive and personalized.
- Click on the checkmark at the bottom to add it to your Instagram story.