Instagram is an online mobile photo sharing & video sharing service. It allows you to take a photo and video to share it with followers, family & friends. You can record a video on Instagram and share it to Facebook, Twitter & Tumblr at a time. You just need to connect your Facebook, Twitter & Tumblr account to your Instagram account. You can also share videos to Instagram that is saved on your phone or previously recorded on your phone. Instagram allows you to record and share a video up to 15 seconds. The video that you upload to Instagram can not be longer than 15 seconds. If your video is longer than 15 seconds, then you will have to choose which 15 seconds of the video you want to share.
Following are the steps to Share Videos from Phone to Instagram:
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Instagram App" on your phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Instagram app" on your phone.
- Tap 'Camera' icon located at the bottom on the screen.
- Tap 'Video' icon to switch from camera to video.
- Tap the box in the bottom-right corner to go to your phone's video album or gallery.
- Select the video which you want to upload & tap "Next" button.
- Drag the clip to choose which 15 seconds of the video to share by placing your finger on the video & tap "Right arrow" button.
- Apply digital filters & tap "Right arrow" button.
- Choose a cover frame & tap "Right arrow" button.
- A "Share to" window opens up.
- Add a description and tap "Check mark" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- All your videos will now be shared to Instagram.