Instagram is an online mobile photo & video sharing service which allows you to backup photos & videos. It also allows you to snap a photo, crop the photo, and apply effects and digital filters to the photo. You can share Instagram photos on Facebook, Tumblr, and Twitter at the same time when uploading photos to Instagram.
Instagram has an 'Explore Tab', where you will see photos & videos specifically suggested for each user. Initially, the 'Explore Tab' displayed photos & videos which were popular among all Instagram users. If you like the other people's photos on Instagram and you want to save those photos to your Android phone, then follow the steps below to save other people's Instagram photos to your Android phone.
Here are the steps to Save Other People’s Instagram Photos to your Android Phone:
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Instagram App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open the "Instagram app" on your Android phone.
- Tap the "Explore" tab located at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the photo which you want to save.
- Tap "Three vertical dots" located bottom of the photo.
- Tap the "Copy share URL" button.
- Open your phone's browser and paste the URL to open the photo's web page.
- Tap & hold the photo. A pop-up window opens up.
- Select the "Save image" option.
- Other people's Instagram photos will now be saved to Android phones.
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts.
Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulks uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.