Instagram is a fast, beautiful & fun way to share your photos & videos with Followers, family, and friends. It allows you to take a photo and record a video to share with other people around the world. You will see lots of pictures and videos on Instagram posted and shared by other people. Instagram has an 'Explore Tab' on your iPhone, which shows you photos & videos that you might like and/or posts that are liked by a large number of people in the Instagram community. If you like those photos and want to save them to your iPhone, then go to Explore tab to select the photo and tap 'Copy link'. Open your phone's browser and paste the link to open the photo's web page. Tap & hold the photo and tap 'Save image'.
Steps to Save Other People's Instagram Photos to your iPhone:
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download "Instagram App" on your iPhone from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Open "Instagram app" on your iPhone.
- Tap "Explore" tab located at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the photo which you want to save.
- Tap "... (3 horizontal dots)" located bottom of the photo.
- Tap "Copy Link" button.
- Open your phone's browser and paste the link to open the photo's web page.
- Tap & hold the photo. A popup window opens up.
- Select "Save image" option.
- Other people's Instagram photo will now be saved to iPhone.
Quick Tip to ensure your Photos never go missing
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.