Instagram is a mobile photo sharing & video sharing service. It allows you to view photos & videos in 'Grid view' & 'List view'. Instagram has a "Photo map" feature, which gives all the photos that you posted with location on specific portion on the map. If you zoom in the map, then you can see where the photos are taken. You can add more photos, edit and delete them from 'Photo map'. You can see your follower's or friends 'Photo map' and photos which are added on the 'Photo map'. If you want to like the others photo, then you can just double click the photo. Instagram allows you to add comments, hashtags and add people to the photos.
Following are the steps to Upload Videos from iPhone to Instagram:
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Instagram App" on your iPhone from the Apple app store & launch it.
- Open "Instagram app" on your iPhone.
- Tap 'Camera' icon located at the bottom on the screen.
- Tap 'Video' icon to switch from camera to video.
- Tap the box in the bottom-right corner to go to your phone's video album or gallery.
- Select the video which you want to upload & tap "Next" button.
- Drag clip to choose start time & tap "Add" button.
- Apply digital filters & tap "Add" button.
- Choose a cover frame & tap "Add" button.
- A "Share to" window opens up.
- Add a description & tap "Check mark" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- All your videos will now be uploaded to Instagram.