Sharing photos to Picasa from Photos app is easy. You can also share photos and videos to social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and more. It has a 'Photos of you' feature, which allows to view photos you are tagged in 'in this section'. It allows you and other people to tag in photos using name tags. If someone tag you in their photo, you need to approve a name tag. If you approve a name tag, that tag will be added to the 'Photos of You' section of your profile.
Following are the Steps to Share Photos from Photos App to Picasa on Android:
- Open Photos app on your Android phone.
- You will see two tabs i.e "All" and "Highlights".
- Tap "All" tab and select the photo which you want to share.
- Tap "Share" button located at the top on the screen.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Picasa" option.
- A "Upload Photo/Video" window opens up.
- Add caption and select an album or create a new album to upload photo.
- Tap "Upload" button located at bottom right corner on the screen.
- This is how you can share photos to Picasa.