Picasa is a popular photo organizing & sharing website which allows you to backup photos & videos. You can download photos, videos and entire album from Picasa web to your Mac with simple steps. If you want to download a single video, then there is no need to install Picasa software on your Mac. You can simply download a video from Picasa web by clicking 'More' button and selecting 'Download Video' option. If you are looking for a step by step process to download videos from Picasa Web to Mac, read on.There are two ways to download videos from Picasa Web to Mac Machine i.e. the PicBackMan way and the other is from the Picasa web.
A. The PicBackMan way
- On Accounts tab, associate your Picasa/Google Photos accounts.
- Go to Migrate tab and click on â€˜Choose Account to Migrateâ€™ button. Now select Picasa/Google Photos from the drop-down list of associated accounts and click save.
- In order to download photos to your Mac computer, select the check box corresponding to 'My Computer' icon.
- Now click â€˜Migrateâ€™ button that you see at the bottom of the window.
- All your Picasa/Google Photos videos will now be downloaded on your Mac machine.
B. Via Picasa Web
- Go to https://picasaweb.google.com/ & sign in to your account.
- You will see all your photo and video albums.
- Select the video which you want to download.
- You will see video in bigger size.
- Click "More" button located at top of the window.
- Select "Download video" option.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the video from the Picasa web.
You can install PicBackMan's Picasa uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.