Dropbox is a cloud storage service which allows you to backup photo & video to cloud storage to access them from anywhere. Dropbox has mobile apps for various platforms like iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Windows, Mac and Linux. It allows you to share photos, videos & files with your family, friends & co-workers. Dropbox allows you to share a link to a single photo or an entire album on Dropbox website. When you share a link, your friends will get an email with a shared link. You can also share your photos & videos with people who don't have a Dropbox account.
Here are the steps to Share Photos from Dropbox with Others on Android:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Dropbox App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Dropbox App" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap or long press your photos which you want to share.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Export" button.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Gmail" option.
- A "Compose" window opens up.
- Enter email addresses to share your photos.
- Tap "arrow" icon located at the top right corner of the screen.
- A "Send message?" window opens up. Tap "Send" button.
- All your photos will now be shared with others.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.