DropBox is a cloud storage & synchronization service by DropBox Inc. Dropbox offers photo-sharing app Carousel. Carousel is a cloud based mobile image gallery from Dropbox for all your photos and videos. It combines & organize your photos & videos automatically at your fingertips. Carousel automatically backs up photos and videos to Dropbox. Carousel has the slideable horizontal navigation wheel at the bottom of the screen which allows you to scroll photos and videos. Carousel allows you to share hundreds of photos at the same time.
Here are the steps to share photos from Dropbox Carousel on iOS:
1. Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. Download "Carousel app" on your iOS from the App store & launch it.
3. Tap "Carousel" on your iOS phone.
4. Select photos which you want to share.
5. Tap "Share" button located at top right corner of the screen.
6. Add names, emails or phone number to share your photos.
7. Write a message & click "Send" button.
8. All your photos will now be shared.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.