Instagram is one of the most widely used photo application that is specially designed for mobile phone users. It allows you to record a video with your mobile phone, add effects and digital filters to the video and share it to other social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter & Tumblr. If you specify a location with your photo and video, then you will be able share your photo to Foursquare. Instagram has an awesome looking digital filters to transform your photos into professional looking snapshots. If you are looking for a step by step process to share Instagram videos with others on iPad, read on.
Here are the steps to Share Instagram Videos with Others on iPad:
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Instagram App" on your iPad from the App store & launch it.
- Open "Instagram app" on your iPad.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Select the video which you want to share.
- Tap "... (Three horizontal dots)" icon located at the bottom right corner on the screen.
- Tap "Email" button.
- A pop up window opens up. Enter email addresses of your friends & message to share the videos.
- Tap "Send" button located at the top right corner on the screen.
- All your videos will now be shared with others.