If you want to share a Dropbox folder from Windows XP computer, then you need to download and install 'Dropbox Desktop Application'. Once you have installed 'Dropbox Desktop Application' on your computer, open it and right-click on the folder which you want to share. Select the 'Share This Folder...' option and invite people to collaborate. If you are looking for a step by step process to share Dropbox folder with others on Windows XP, read on.
Following are the steps to Share Dropbox Photo Folder with Others on Windows XP:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download "Dropbox Desktop Application" on your Windows XP from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Dropbox" folder.
- Right-click on the folder which you want to share.
- Select "Share This Folder..." option.
- This will open a new window where you can invite people to collaborate.
- This is how you can share a Dropbox folder with others on Windows XP.