It may have happened many times that after editing an image you immediately hit done button without turning on the share settings. Well, you are not just the only one who has done it. We all have been through this in the initial stages. Luckily, there is a way you can still share an Instagram photo that you have already uploaded.
1. Launch the Instagram application
2. Go to your profile page and navigate to the photo that you want to share on on your social networks.
3. Tap 3 horizontal dots "..." located just below the photo and then select 'Share Photo'.
4. Now here you'll see a set of icons corresponding to various services. select the network where you want to share your photo.
5. In case you have not yet connected your social network accounts with Instagram, you'll be prompted to log in. (The icon will be highlighted in blue once you've connected.)
6. After connecting the account, tap Share in the upper-right corner.
This is how you share an Instagram photo that youâ€™ve already uploaded.
PicBackMan is a free photo/video uploader that helps you to keep your memories backed up to your favorite online services.
Users in 130+ countries have backed up.
... an excellent job of uploading more then 300GB of photos to 2 different services
I have a large collection of photos and videos to upload on some of my storage account and I was looking for an application that can do it all automatically, and that it did especially well. I found a definitive answer to my needs thanks to this amazing program and that it is constantly improving whith new fantastic features.
PicBackMan was really easy to setup and has been running for 3 days now backing up all my locally saved photos to Flickr. My photos are really valuable to me so it's great to be able to have them easily backed up to a secure location.
PicBackMan was an answer to many a prayer. How can I get this MASSIVE collection of photos onto a service that cripples uploading? PicBackMan. I uploaded approximately 85,000 photos in less than a month. It would have taken me close to a year to get all of those photos where they needed to go. Nothing short of brilliant.
LOVE this program! Works better than ANY other program out there that I have found to upload thousands of pictures WITH SUB-FOLDERS to SmugMug! Thank you so much for what you do! :) #happycustomer
Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan brings order to your digital memories. ...
PicBackMan automates the process of uploading pictures to multiple photo storage sites.
Top rated photo backup application.
It's easy, convenient and can handle thousands of pictures at once.