If you want to share a link to an individual photo with others, then copy the URL created by Picasa and send it to your friends via email. The recipient will get an email with a click-able link. When they click on a link, they will see the photo. If you are looking for a step by step process to share a link to an individual photo with others from Picasa Web Albums, read below.
Here are the steps to Share a Link to an Individual Photo with Others from Picasa Web Albums:
- Go to https://picasaweb.google.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click "My Photos" tab.
- Open the photo which you want to share.
- Click "Link to this Photo" located at the right-side of the page.
- Copy the URL located under "Link" tab.
- Login to your Gmail account and paste copied URL into compose box.
- Enter the email address of friends, subject and description of the album and click "Send" button.
- This is how you can share a link to an individual photo with others from Picasa Web Albums.