You can share any file from your Google Drive to your Google+ stream easily. So your friends and family can view a videos without leaving Google+. This feature is available for all file types supported by Google Drive, Google Docs, sheets, Slides and Forms. To learn how to share a file from your Google Drive using Google+, check out the steps below.
Here are the steps to Share a File from your Google Drive using Google+:
- Open the file that you want to share from within Google Drive.
- Copy the file's URL from your web browser's address bar.
- Paste the URL into the 'Share box" located at the top of your Google+ stream.
- If you are signed into Gmail, you can also use the "Share" button located at the top right corner of your browser window.
- Type the name of individual people or select the circle which you would like to share your post with.
- Click "Share" button.
- This is how you can share a file from your Google Drive using Google+.