Digital cameras and smartphones have made it possible for us to click everything and anything that catches our fancy. And it does not have to be a specific event, something as mundane as what you had for lunch or the raindrops on your window capture a person’s imagination. So we all know the value of each photo that we click and wish to keep it in an organized manner so that we can go back and enjoy those memories whenever we want to.
So here is a process which will help you to organize the photos on computer or desktop:
- Click on 'Start' Button > All Programs > Accessories > Windows Explorer. (If you are using older versions of windows then Start > Programs > Explore ).
- Now click on 'Local Disk(:C)'.
- Now explore the disk by clicking on the plus sign displayed on the left side of Local Disk(:C) so that you will see all the folders in that disk.
- Select a folder from that list where you want to organize your photos or even you can create a new folder by right clicking on 'Local Disk (:C)' > new folder > name the folder.
- Now move all your photos to this folder.
- And finally, organize the photos in the way you want.
If you are looking to organize all your digital photos in a chronological order then you need to try Tru. Tru is the simplest and fastest way to bring your photos together from different folders and drives into a single place & organize them all in a simple chronological fashion (by date into separate folders [eg: Jan 2017]).