If you like to transfer your Photos from one iPhone to another, there are many ways to do so. Well if the people you want to transfer your Photos with, are iPhone users, you are at the perfect place.Here you go with some steps (for a handful photos):
- Your iPhone needs to have an access to AirDrop, a wireless data transfer protocol from Apple itself. The other iPhone is also expected to have the same.
- Access the 'Control Centre' by swiping upwards from the bottom of the screen. AirDrop would be seen in the status bar. Tap and select it to ‘Everyone’. (This is because you might at times share photos with people who are not in your contact list.)
- Keep both the phones in range with AirDrop switched ON and wait for the connection to establish.
- Once you set up a connection between the two phones, go to the 'Photos App' and find the photo you want to share. Click the sharing button and the sharing palette would be observed.
- You can select more than one photos but it can be a chaos. Now click the icon, to who’s phone you want to transfer the photo to.
- The other person just have to click ‘Accept’ and the photo would be transferred.
Well AirDrop transfers photos real quick, but is limited to a handful of photos only. Plus only one person would be able to receive photo at a time. Thereby, when you want to transfer multiple photos to multiple or single users/user, you have a better option- ‘Photo Streams’.The steps are:
- Go to your 'Photos App' and tap on the ‘Shared tab’ at the bottom of the screen. Hit the ‘+’ sign at the left top corner to create your ‘New Stream’. After you are asked to specify the people who can view the stream, pick them from your contacts.
- Your new stream will appear on the Streams screen of your 'Shared Tab'. Tap to enter the stream.
- Now again tap the ‘+’ tab on left top corner to add photos to your stream from ‘Camera Roll’. You can select as many photos you want. Hit ‘Done’.
- iCloud would ask you to comment on photos, but you can ignore it if not necessary. Your photos can be now viewed by the people you added in your ‘New Stream’ in their ‘Photos App > Shared Tab’. They can even save the pictures by clicking the sharing icon and selecting ‘Save to Camera Roll’.
Also read How to transfer Photos From iPhone to Android Phone?