SmugMug is an online digital photo sharing website. It allows you to create an unique home page, galleries and upload photos and videos to access them from anywhere. To create a home page, click the 'Customize' link located at the header on any page and select 'Homepage' option. You will see the design elements i.e Content, Theme and Layout. You can drag and drop Content Blocks onto your page. You can edit each Content Block for content and size. OneDrive is a cloud storage service where you can backup photos, videos and files. It doesn't allow you to create a home page, create galleries, apply themes and much more features like SmugMug. If you have backed up videos to ONeDrive and you want to move them to SmugMug account, then you can use computer to move them.
Following are the steps to Move Videos from OneDrive to SmugMug:
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account.
- Once you are signed in to your account, you will see all your photo and video albums.
- Open the video album. You will see a check box at the top right corner when you mouse over the videos.
- Select the videos which you want to download.
- Click "Download" button located on the menu bar or you can "Right click" & select the "Download" option.
- You will be prompted to save the .zip file. Choose the location where you wish to save the downloaded file.
- Your videos will now be downloaded to Computer.
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at top left corner of the window.
- Select "To New Gallery" option to create a new gallery & upload videos into it.
- A "New Gallery" window opens-up.
- Enter gallery name, description, privacy level & click "Enter" button.
- A "Upload to" window opens-up.
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select the videos to upload.
- Click "Open" button.
- You will get a "Upload complete" message.
- If you want to upload more videos then click "Click to Browse" button.
- Click "Done" button.
- You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your computer to a location in your SmugMug.
- This is how you can move videos from OneDrive to SmugMug.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up SmugMug Photos & videos.