Picasa is an image hosting site provided by Google Inc. It is a flexible, useful and outstanding website which allows you to backup, organize and edit photos and videos. when you open Picasa web albums it redirects to Google+ photos. Picasa has a 'Sync to Web' feature. You need to enable this feature in Picasa for an album or folder. When you edit your photos in Picasa are reflected in the album on Picasa web albums. OneDrive is a cloud storage and file syncronization service which allows you to backup photos and videos. It offers more free storage space than Picasa. But, if you want to edit and organize photos and videos, you can easily do it in Picasa. Looking step by step process to move videos from OneDrive to Picasa? Check out the steps below.
Following are the steps to Move Videos from OneDrive to Picasa Web:
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account.
- Once you are signed in to your account, you will see all your photo and video albums.
- Open the video album. You will see a check box at the top right corner when you mouse over the videos.
- Select the videos which you want to download.
- Click "Download" button located on the menu bar or you can "Right click" & select the "Download" option.
- You will be prompted to save the .zip file. Choose the location where you wish to save the downloaded file.
- Your videos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://picasaweb.google.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at top of the window.
- A "Upload Photos and Videos" window opens up.
- You will see 2 options, "Create a new album" or "Add to an existing album".
- Select any one of the above 2 options.
- Click "Select photos from your computer".
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select videos which you want to upload.
- Click "Ok" button.
- If you want to upload more videos then click "Upload more" button located at bottom right of the window.
- You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your computer to a location in your Picasa web account.
- This is how you can move videos from OneDrive to Picasa Web.
You can install PicBackMan's Picasa uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.