Dropbox is a famous cloud storage and file synchronization service where you can backup photos and videos. When you download and install Dropbox app on your computer, it creates a dedicated folder i.e 'Dropbox' folder on your computer. This feature is helpful to sync your photos, videos and files across all of your devices automatically. You can easily move photos and videos from your computer to the cloud by dragging and dropping them into your Dropbox folder. Mostly you will get same features on OneDrive as well as Dropbox cloud storage service. If you are looking for a step by step process to move videos from OneDrive to Dropbox.
Following are the steps to Move Videos from OneDrive to Dropbox:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click "You" button located at the top of the window.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Click the video, you will see it in full size.
- Click "..." (3 horizontal dots) located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select "Download original file" option.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the video from the Flickr.
- Your video will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at the top of the menu bar.
- A pop-up window opens up. Click "Choose File" button & select the videos on your computer which you want to upload. You can choose as many photos as you want or you may also select an entire video folders to upload.
- Click "Start Upload" button to upload your videos.
- This is how you can move videos from OneDrive to Dropbox.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.