Picasa Web is an online photo organizing & photo sharing website where you can backup photos & videos, organize, edit and share them with friends and family. It allows you to store large photos for upto 1GB. Storage limit for 2048x2048 pixel photos or smaller (800x800 pixel photos) is unlimited. You can upload video shorter than 15 minutes or less. Dropbox is a cloud storage service where you can backup photos, videos and files to share them with family and friends. Moving videos from Dropbox to Picasa Web account is easy. In just few steps you can easily move & backup videos to Picasa.
Following are the steps to Move Videos from Dropbox to Picasa Web:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Select the videos that you wish to download.
- Click "Download" button located at the top of the window.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain all the videos from the Dropbox album.
- Your videos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://picasaweb.google.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at top of the window.
- A "Upload Photos and Videos" window opens up.
- You will see 2 options, "Create a new album" or "Add to an existing album".
- Select any one of the above 2 options.
- Click "Select photos from your computer".
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select videos which you want to upload.
- Click "Ok" button.
- If you want to upload more videos then click "Upload more" button located at bottom right of the window.
- You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your computer to a location in your Picasa web account.
- This is how you can move videos from Dropbox to Picasa Web.
You can install PicBackMan's Picasa uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.