Dropbox is a popular cloud storage service provided by Dropbox Inc. It allows you to backup photos, videos and important documents to access and share them with family and friends. It has an 'Automatic Photo Uploads' feature which allows you to automatically upload photos, videos and documents to its cloud storage service. Dropbox allows you to backup photos and videos from Android, iOS, Blackberry and computer to a secure server. It synchronize that data with any computer and mobile device on which you have Dropbox installed.
Following are the steps to Move Videos from Box to Dropbox:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Once you have signed into your account, you will see all your photo & video albums.
- Open the video album and select the videos which you want to download.
- Check mark the box located in front of the videos to select the multiple videos.
- Click "Download" or "Down arrow" button.
- You will see a message "Are you sure you want to download selected items? This process may take several moments".
- Click "Okey" button.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the videos from the Box account.
- Your videos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at the top of the menu bar.
- A pop-up window opens up. Click "Choose File" button & select the videos on your computer which you want to upload. You can choose as many photos as you want or you may also select an entire video folders to upload.
- Click "Start Upload" button to upload your videos.
- This is how you can move videos from Box to Dropbox.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.