Box has a web-based application which allows you to store and manage all your photos, videos and files online. It works in any browser. It also allows you to share photos, videos and files instantly to access them from anywhere. Google Photos is a photo and video storage service by Google Inc. It allows you to search and organize them by People, Places and Things. To learn how to move photos from Box to Google Photos, check out the steps below.
Here are the steps to Move Photos from Box to Google Photos on Computer:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Once you have signed into your account, you will see all your photo & video albums.
- Open the photo album and select the photos which you want to download.
- Check mark the box located in front of the photos to select the multiple photos.
- Click "Download" or "Down arrow" button.
- You will see a message "Are you sure you want to download selected items? This process may take several moments".
- Click "Okey" button.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the photos from the Box account.
- Your photos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://photos.google.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Once you have signed in to your account, you will see all your photos and videos.
- Click "Up arrow with cloud" icon located at the top of the window.
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select photos that you want to upload.
- Once your files are successfully uploaded, you will be prompted 2 options i.e "Create album" & "Add to album".
- Click "Create album" option to save your photos.
- Enter the name for your album.
- This is how you can move photos from Box to Google Photos on computer.