Box Inc. (known as Box.net) is a personal cloud content management service. It allows you to backup photos, videos & files to cloud storage & access them from anywhere in the world. You can view all kinds of file types including photos, videos, PDF, Word, Excel, AI, EPS, PSD and much more. You can easily share Box photos, videos and files with friends, family and colleagues by simply sending a link. You can also invite others to your folders, so they can edit, upload and download photos, videos and files.
Here are the steps to Backup Photos from Box to Foursquare on Android:
- Go to https://foursquare.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Foursquare" app on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Box app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Tap "Box app" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Select the photos which you want to backup.
- Tap "Share" icon located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- A "Open with..." window opens up. Tap "Other applications" button.
- Tap "Share" icon located at top right corner of the screen.
- Select "Foursquare" option.
- A "Check In" window opens up. Find or create a location for your photo.
- Tap "Ok" button.
- Write description & tap "Check In" button.
- All your photos will now be uploaded to Foursquare.