If you are a Mac User and don't know the exact steps to manually backup photos to iCloud on Mac. Then below is the processes to backup photos to iCloud on Mac manually.
Here are the steps to backup photos to iCloud from Mac Manually:
- First, you need to turn on the ‘iCloud’ button.
- Now open ‘System Preferences’ from your Mac.
- Click on ‘iCloud’ icon & login to iCloud using your Apple Id & password.
- Now check the box individually which you want to have a backup for.
- Click on ‘Next’.
- Select all the data which you want to have a backup for and see that it won't exceed the limit of 5GB.
If you wish to take the backup of data more than 5GB then you can upgrade your storage plan by clicking on ‘Manage’ > ‘Change Storage Plan’ > Choose the Storage Amount you want & enter the payment details when provided.