In this fast-paced world, instant is the new mantra for everything. Instant coffee, instant noodles, instant weight loss programs – you name it. Technology has made all this possible. And just when we thought we can’t get anymore instantaneous than this, we have an instant photo collage as well, all within a matter of minutes.
What you need for this instant photo collage is a smartphone (or iPhone) or tablet (like an iPad). If you have internet connection, then that is a bonus, but that comes later.
Say you are visiting a carnival and want to make a photo collage and share it with your friends all over the world the moment you get out of that carnival. Here is how you can go about it:
1. Click pictures while doing fun stuff at the carnival. If you are with your family or a group of friends, then even better. Get some interesting solo photos, group photos and selfies. Make sure there is variety in the photos and include some candid ones too.
2. Edit all photos using a photo editing app. Crop photos, colour correct them, fix red-eyes, convert one or two into black and white et al. Save your work and proceed to the next step.
3. Use a photo collage making app which will give you the power of making collages instantly. Import all the shortlisted photos and select a layout which best suits your requirements.
4. Give a nice title, add captions and fun comments to make your collage more interesting. Make sure one last time that you have not missed an important photo, or iron out chinks in layout if any.
5. Save your result, and upload it on a social networking site for the world to see. See how much time you spent on making this collage? Apart form the time you spent having fun at the carnival and clicking photos, the whole process took less than 15 minutes. All thanks to that cool piece of gadget
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”