Instagram is a social networking service which enables you to take a photo and record a video and share them to other social networking sites such as Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Foursquare. If you want to share your Instagram photos and videos to Flickr, you need to connect both the accounts. To learn how to link Instagram account to Flickr on iOS device, check out the steps below.
Following are the steps to Link Instagram Account to Flickr on iOS:
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download "Instagram" app on your iOS device from the Apple app store & launch it.
- Open "Instagram app" on your iOS device.
- Go to your profile and tap "Settings".
- Tap "Linked Accounts" tab.
- Tap "Flickr".
- Enter the email address and password to login to Flickr account.
- Tap "Ok" button.
- Your Instagram account is connected to Flickr on iOS device.