Initially, Instagram was available only for iPhone and other iOS devices. But, almost 2 years ago, the application was made available to Android users well. You can now easily download Instagram for your Android device from Google Play Store.
The application is free, easy to install and simple to use. Once you have finished downloading Instagram on your Android Tablet or device. Just launch the application, snap pictures, add effects & filters, and you are good to share them with your friends and family. Instagram also allows you to share photos on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare and Tumblr.
1. Go to Google Play store. You can use the 'Play Store' app on your Tablet or you can also go to https://play.google.com/store . Now search for Instagram Application.
2. Once you are able to locate Instagram App, click on Install button.
3. The App will then ask for permission to access your Tablet information. Click 'Install' button again. The Instagram app will soon download on your Android device.
4. After the installation is complete, launch the application. If you do not have an Instagram account create one or if you have already have an Instagram account, log in.
5. Now you are ready to use Instagram application on your Android Tablet. You have successfully downloaded Instagram on your Android Tablet.
You can now snap pictures, apply filters & effects, publish them to your Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Foursquare and Tumblr accounts. Follow people, like photos shared by others and show the world how creative you are.
Quick Tip to Prevent Photo loss Nightmare with PicBackMan
In the case of losing irreplaceable memories like treasured family photos, it can even be heartbreaking. Luckily, with PicBackMan backing up your photos to multiple services and cloud accounts is easier than ever before. PicBackMan can save you from the absolute disaster of losing your photos by safely backing them up in one or more online accounts.