As we know that Instagram is an application which is specifically designed to be used only on mobile phones, smartphones and tablets. At this point, downloading Instagram photos on you computer system becomes a little tricky, because there is no web interface to simply login and download all your Instagram photos to your Desktop.
We are living in a world where nothings seems impossible. Similarly, there are ways to download Instagram photos on your Desktop computer. You can use the data cable that came with your mobile phone to download all photos to your computer. But then, there is a disadvantage of downloading Instagram photos this way. It is time & effort consuming task. And if you have 1000s of Instagram photos on your phone, then its painful too.
So, the best way is to use a third party application tool to bulk download Instagram photos on your computer. Doing it this way will not just save your time but will be effortless too. All you need is a web-based Instagram Photo downloader. Provide your Instagrm account information and it will start bulk downloading your Instagram photos on your computer's hard drive. Instaport downloads all your Instagram photos in one handy .zip file on your computer.
A. Via PicBackMan
- Download and install PicBackMan on your computer and register your account.
- Connect your Instagram account from ACCOUNTS tab.
- Go to MIGRATE tab and click on MIGRATE ACCOUNT button, then click the check box next to Instagram, and then click SAVE.
- You will now see Instagram icon on the window. Now click on CHECK BOX corresponding to MY COMPUTER.
- Now click on MIGRATE button.
- All your Instagram photos will now be downloaded to your Computer.
B. Using Instaport
- Go to http://instaport.me/ and login with your Instagram account details.
- Choose your export options
- Bulk download your photos.
- All your Instagram photos will be downloaded in full resolution. i.e 612px X 612px.