With over 100 million registered users Instagram has turned into one of the premium social networking service where 100% of the activity revolves around photos & videos.
The Instagram application is available for all iOS devices, including the iPad, the Instagram download for iPad is absolutely free and you can download the App from iPad's App Store. If you are running an iOS version 6.0 and 6.1 software on your iPad, following guide can help you download Instagram on your iPad.
1. Launsh the App store: Go to the "App Store" on your iPad home screen and tap the "App Store" icon.
2. In the search bar type "Instagram" and then search.
3. Select the "Instagram" App which is published by Burbn, Inc. and contains the words "Photo & Video" underneath.
4. Tap the word "Free" followed by "Install App." When prompted, enter your Apple ID password to begin downloading the Instagram application.
5. Tap and launch the "Instagram" application on your iPad.
6. Create an Instagram account (if you don't have one) or login to your existing account.
7. You are now good to go. You have successfully downloaded Instagram app on your iPad.
Quick Tip to Backup your Digital Photos
If you have treasured photographs, or you take photos of everything you like, you won't want to lose them. So, what is the best way to backup photos on an ongoing basis? In the back of your mind, you know you need to backup all of your photos. But where do you start? Here's how to backup your digital life: PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”