Instagram is one of the most popular mobile photo application these days. It is one of the most talked about application that enable users to quickly snap a picture and share it with fiends and followers instantly. Instagram makes it really easy to snap a picture, apply effects and filters to the photographs you click. It also allow users to share picture on other social networking platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Foursquare and Flickr.
Earlier the application was available only for Apple devices like iPad, Iphone, iPod etc. and later it was made available to Android devices. Fortunately, It is now available on some of the BlackBerry devices as well. Instagram for Blackberry makes it possible to take a photo, add an effect, and share your photo instantly on Instagram. The app is completely free to download and install
Here's how you can download Instagram on your Blackberry Bold for free :
1. Download the application (http://instagrambb.com/) to your desktop, or directly to your BlackBerry Bold.
2. If you have downloaded it to your desktop, you can just attach your Blackberry Bold to your computer, and put the Application file in the map "Applications".
3. However, if you downloaded it directly to your Blackberry Bold, You can launch the program directly from your applications menu.
4. Open the application and create your Instagram account, or login if you already have an account.
5. If you haven't created an Instagram account yet, you can do so when you first launch the app on your Blackberry Bold.
6. After you Login, you can follow people, edit profile, upload photos & videos, comment, like other pictures etc.
7. Connecting your social networking accounts will allow yo to publish your Instagram photo's directly to Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Foursquare and Tumblr.
Quick Tip to ensure your Photos never go missing
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.