Kindle Fire is a mini tablet computer version of Amazon's Kindle e-book reader. The tablet has a 7-inch multi-touch display and runs on a custom version of Google's Android operating system along with access to Amazon Appstore.
Inorder to get Instagram download for your Kindle fire, you need to first allow your Kindle Fire to install third party apps. With some tweaks in settings here and there, you can successfully download Instagram for Kindle Fire. Here are the steps to download Instagram for Kindle Fire.
1. In order to download Instagram for Kindle Fire, allow your device to install third party apps.
2. To do so, go to "Setting" and then select 'Device" option.
3. Here you will have to enable "Allow Installation of Applications".
4. Now open the Silk browser on your Kindle Fire and go to http://download.pandaapp.com/ link.
5. Once you are on the Panda App store page, search for "Instagram" in the search box.
6. Once you are able to locate the right app from a list, go to the detail page of the Instagram application.
7. Now click "Download" and then click on "Fast Download".
8. The browser will start to download Instagram on Kindle Fire.
9. Once the downloading finishes, you'll be asked to install Instagram app on your Kindle Fire.
10. Confirm to install the application and then you can use it the same way as you do on the other devices.
11. Create an Instagram account if you don't have one or create a new account.
Quick Tip to ensure your Photos never go missing
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.