Flickr is a popular photo and video sharing application where you can backup photos and videos to share with family and friends. Once you have uploaded photos to Flickr, you can easily manage them by using 'Flickr photo organizer'. If you have hundreds of photos then they are organized into events.
Flickr allows you do sorting, searching and set making to get your photos together. Google Drive is a cloud storage service which is used to backup photos, videos, and documents. It allows you to manually download photos to a different location on your computer. The maximum download file size is 2 GB. If the file size is larger than 2 GB, you will see a message with the list of files that are not included in the zip file. To learn how to move photos from Google Drive to Flickr, check out the steps below.
Here are the steps to Move Photos from Google Drive to Flickr:
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign into your account.
- Click "My Drive" button located on the left side of the window.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Click the checkbox(es) next to the photos which you want to download.
- "Right click" the selected photos and select "Download" option.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the photos you selected from Google Drive.
- Click "Download" button.
- Your photos will now be downloaded to the computer.
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign into your account.
- Click "Upload" button located at the top of the window.
- Click "Choose photos & videos" button to upload photos.
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select photos which you want to upload.
- Click "Open" button.
- You have another option to upload the photos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your photos directly from your computer to a location in your Flickr account.
- This is how you can move photos from Google Drive to Flickr.
Quick Tip :
Making backups of your photos & videos is a chore you probably skip, but it really doesn't have to be hard. PicBackMan Flickr Uploadr is an effortless way to backup photos to your Flickr account, almost automatically. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.